Webinar: 6 Principles for Customer Experience Success
Historically the focus for market researchers carrying out customer surveys has primarily been to generate data that can be analysed at a later date. This is usually where the market researcher’s role stops. There is no onus on the market researcher to carry out any analysis of the data, nor advise or discuss with their employer the actions that need to be taken based on the customer insight gathered.
Join this free webinar if you are interested in learning how to take your CX programme from good to great.
- Breaking down feedback silos
- Giving context to customer data
- The importance of enabling self-service insight
- Wide-use of CX information
- Engaging staff to drive improvement
- Driving closed-loop action
Register here to reserve your space today!